Thursday, April 19, 2012

FOLLOW-UP on “He speaks the truth”



DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz ripped Nugent’s comments, saying, “Mitt Romney surrogate Ted Nugent made offensive comments about President Obama and November’s elections this weekend that are despicable, deplorable and completely beyond the pale.”

“We have more than 200 days to go in this election,” she added. “If the GOP and Romney are willing to accept this kind of rhetoric at this stage of the campaign, I can’t imagine what they’ll accept in September and October.”

Nugent responded by calling her a “brain-dead, soulless, heartless idiot,” and her remarks merely encouraged him to stand stronger.

“This is the Saul Alinsky ‘Rules for Radicals’ playbook,” Nugent said. “The Nazis and the Klan hate me. See, I’m a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally, and there are some power-abusing corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth to identify the violations of our government, particularly Eric Holder and the president and Tim Geithner, ad nauseam. And I spoke at the NRA and I will stand by my speech. It was 100 percent positive.

“It’s about ‘We the People’ taking back our American dream from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration and the communist czars he’s appointed. And if anybody has a problem with that, call 1-800-NUMBNUT and [leftist filmmaker] Michael Moore will try to explain it to you as he searches for soap.”

No comments:

Post a Comment