Saturday, June 2, 2012

GOODBY JOBS – HELLO UNEMPLOYMENT


When I voiced my opposition to the General Motors bailout, some of my “union friends” accused me of being anti-union.  To borrow one of Obama’s favorite phrases, “let me be perfectly clear”.  I am, and always have been “pro-worker, regardless of their union affiliation.  As for my being anti-union, I am guilty as charged.  I have seen big powerful unions cost this country hundreds of thousands of jobs over the years.

UAW workers are making over $50 per hour, but those jobs are rapidly disappearing.  Wouldn’t it be better to work for $30 per hour and have a permanent job?

THE GENERAL MOTORS BAILOUT WAS JUST AS BIG A RIPOFF OF GM UNION WORKERS AS IT WAS TO THE REST OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS.
Unfortunately, most union workers will never understand that because they are brainwashed to believe all the CRAP the union bosses tell them.

It would have been so much better to have let them file bankruptcy. That would have given them a chance to restructure with court ordered wages and benefits. This would have saved all those jobs PERMANENTLY.

However, this way, ALL those jobs will be going overseas because they cannot continue to pay assemble line workers the existing union scale plus all those benefits, and survive for very long.   Still don’t believe me?  Still believe the crap the union bosses are telling you?  You need to watch this video.


I will receive some hate mail on this one.  The truth hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment