Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sandy Hook Shooting: Fact or Fiction?



FBI Says No One WAS Killed at Sandy Hook.

Agency publishes crime report showing "0" murders occurred in Newtown in 2012

READ STORY HERE:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this particular school shooting always did seem fisher than a sardine smoothie.  I wouldn’t say I’m a non-believer, but on the other hand, I can’t really say I’m a believer either.   After reading the story at the above link, I’m more confused than a mood ring on a bi-polar schizophrenic.

There were just so many pieces that weren't connecting.  And it seems that I remember there being a Homeland security exercise going on just down the road that day from one report I read.  So Yes, I have always secretly wondered if it was a staged ploy for the gun control lefties to try to get our guns.

I remember, as I was watching this taking place in real time on TV, I saw them get a man in the woods and he was laying face down with handcuffs,  because they thought he might have been a shooter.  After it was all over there was never any mention of this man.   Yes, it’s possible the news didn’t bother to mention it because it turned out he wasn’t the shooter, but it does seen a little strange.

Also, although I am certainly not a ballistics expert, I often wonder how someone could go into a school supposedly with a weapon which fires .223 how powered ammunition (AR15).    Fire it in a masonry structure building many times and not hit themselves with a ricochet and, there were no reports or pictures of shot out class room windows ever shown either. 

In fact, we never saw pictures of anything that would prove that a rifle of any type was used.  We saw pictures of the 9mm and 40 cal pistols which were first reported to have been used but none of the Bushmaster AR15.  In fact except for the words from government officials there was no evidence at all that an AR15 was used.

Then you have the demolition of the building.  To the best of my knowledge never before in the
U.S. has a school been demolished because a shooting took place inside them.  A perfectly sound and just rehabbed which millions had just been spent to do was demolished makes no sense.

Again I'm not into conspiracy theories, but there are a lot more questions than there are answers, and I have learned in recent years that government can’t always be believed...



No comments:

Post a Comment