Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How to have Exotic Vacations on Taxpayers Money.



Taxpayers are apparently not just buying welfare recipients booze and cigarettes, but also Paying for vacations in exotic vacation spots.
A Watchdog.org analysis of a Colorado Department of Human Services welfare ATM withdrawals database shows that $3.8 million was withdrawn by Colorado welfare recipients outside the state in the past two years. There were withdrawals at out-of-state liquor stores and tobacco outlets, as well as vacation destinations like Hawaii, Las Vegas and even the Virgin Islands, data shows.


This is great I just dried off from my swim across the Rio Grand River.  I thought about staying with my cousin in Houston, but now that I can get a welfare A.T.M Card from Colorado, I’m going straight to Denver and then send for all my twenty brothers and sisters and four cousins.
I sure hope they don’t run out of those cards before they get here.
Muchos Gracias and God Bless America and the great President Obama.


No comments:

Post a Comment