Sunday, October 12, 2014

I still do not believe the CDC is telling us the truth about Ebola.



We shouldn’t worry about Ebola in the United States, or so says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
 They say they have it ‘under control’.  
They have assured us that unless someone is exhibiting symptoms, they are not contagious. According to virology experts, they are likely under-informed or they are deliberately lying to avoid public panic.

There have long been studies conducted globally on the spread of viral disease by well-respected leaders in the field of virology, specifically Dr. Timm H. Westhoff, a German virologist and medical doctor, and his peers.

I still do not believe the CDC is telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about Ebola.  Click on this link and see if you agree.


Considering all that has happened in this country in the past six years, I don’t see how anyone could still trust ANY government agency.  

How about you?   I would really like to hear your opinion on this or any anything else I have posted on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment