Thursday, November 17, 2016

Who was the piece candadate, and who was the war monger?



I heard a Liberal Hillary supporter the other day, who seemed genuinely concerned that Trump was going to lead this country into war.
Did you ever want to just grab someone and shake them and say “what the hell is wrong with you?  Can you not see that Trump was the piece candidate and Hillary the war monger? Have you not been paying attention to what has been going on in the middle ease every since Obama took office?” 

It was difficult to hold my tongue, but it was a private conversation between two individuals whom I did not know so I said nothing.  I do however find it quite disturbing just how uninformed and misinformed some Americans really are.

On Sunday’s “60 Minutes,” Trump said: “You know, we’ve been fighting this war for 15 years. … We’ve spent $6 trillion in the Middle East, $6 trillion — we could have rebuilt our country twice. And you look at our roads and our bridges and our tunnels … and our airports are … obsolete.”

One of my favorite columns, which I read regularly, is Patrick Buchanan’s column.  His November 14th column is “A Trump Doctrine – America First”.  I strongly recommend everyone, both Liberals and Conservatives, read it  

No comments:

Post a Comment