Sunday, August 17, 2014

I was asked recently if I believed in climate change.



I was asked recently if I believed in climate change.
I was asked that question because of this recent post concerning the fact that global warming is a hoax. 
Here is the link:   http://cyberpolyticks.blogspot.com/2014/08/global-warming-fabricated-by-nasa-and.html

Well of course I believe in climate change…The climate has ALWAYS been changing, and it always will.  What I do NOT believe in is “man made climate change”, or climate change caused by the actions of human beings.

If the weather we’ve had so far this year is the result of climate change, then bring it on.  I’m loving it.

This much I do know; the government’s interest in climate change has absolutely nothing do to with protecting the environment or saving the planet.  It’s all about control.

Al Gore made millions from his “global warming” hoax.  Now, even the dumbest of the dumb know the planet is not warming.  That’s the reason they changed the terminology from “global warming” to “climate change”.

Everyone needs to pay close attention to which politicians are pushing for “climate change” laws, and we need to vote them out of office in November.

The one thing that really rubs me the wrong way is all these environmentalists who insist CO2 is a pollutant.   Give me a freaking break.   Carbon dioxide is, along with oxygen is a natural gas that is vital to all life on Earth as the “food” on which all vegetation depends. 

William Happer Professor of Physics at Princeton University, told the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee that “Our exhaled breath contains about 4% CO2.  That is 40,000 parts per million or about 100 times the current atmospheric concentration.  Our own primate ancestors evolved when the levels of atmospheric CO2 were about 1000 parts per million, a level that we will probably never reach by burning fossil fuels, and far above our current level of about 380 parts per million.”
The Earth would benefit from more, not less, CO2.

Here is a blog I posted about climate change last June: http://cyberpolyticks.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-global-warming-scare.html

No comments:

Post a Comment