Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beck Gets the Last Laugh After Racist Kanye’s Rant Against Him



Occasionally, I post something to this blog that has absolutely nothing to do with politics. 
This is one of those occasions.  
At this year’s Grammys on Sunday, Kanye West once again attempted to steal the moment from an accomplished artist who was receiving an award by going on the stage and interrupting their acceptance of the award.

Back in 2009 at the VMA’s, it was Taylor Swift who West interrupted to share with her and the world that, in his eyes, she was not deserving of the award. Instead, he said the award should have gone to Beyoncé.



Kanye Said:  "I don't know what he said, all I know is if the Grammys want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain't gonna play with them no more. Flawless, Beyoncé video. Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé, and at this point, we tired of it."  


I don't believe his actions have anything to do about talent or music.  I believe it it all about race.
Here is my opinion:







No comments:

Post a Comment