Monday, December 7, 2015

Whose Side Are We On? Or does anyone really know?



Syria calls US-led coalition air strike on Assad regime forces an 'act of aggression'

An air strike carried out by the US-led coalition in Syria is reported to have targeted regime forces for the first time, killing at least three soldiers and destroying a number of vehicles.
The Syrian government said four warplanes bombed its Saega military camp in Deir al-Zor province, describing it as an "act of aggression" by coalition forces.
According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group, 13 more military personnel were wounded in the strike, which it said took place near the town of Ayyash on Sunday evening.


OK, I’m confused…I know I’m not an expert Military strategist, but I’m pretty sure the Assad Regime forces, and Russia, are at war with ISIS.   So doesn’t that mean we are fighting on the side of ISIS (and against Russia)?
If I’m wring, someone please enlighten me…  

No comments:

Post a Comment