Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband
- Huma Abedin, Clinton's right-hand woman, was for 12 years the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs
- In 2002 the supposedly academic journal published claims by a Canadian law student about the 1998 bombing Bill Clinton ordered in Iraq
- Sina Ali Musati claimed he did it as a distraction from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - which was then at its height
- Clinton campaign claims Abedin was not involved in actually editing the magazine saying she was 'just on the masthead'
- But did not explain how that squared with her being on the editorial board
- Her mother is editor-in-chief and suggested U.S. was responsible for 9/11 while another article said Jews were 'adept' at influencing politics
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758922/Bill-Clinton-bombed-Iraq-distract-Monica-scandal-Huma-Abedin-s-Muslim-journal-claimed-boss-s-husband.html#ixzz4IXozwTZI
Everyone with a functioning brain has know all along why Billary bombed Iraq, people used to refer to it as “”Monica’s war”.
And as for the George Bush invasion of Iraq, if you check the records you will see that had the FULL support of Democrats. Obama voted for the war, Hillary voted for the war. Biden voted for the war. Dirty Harry Reid voted for the war.
After the first stage of the war was over (shock and awe) Democrats began denying they were ever for it.
VOTING RECORDS DON’T LIE.
If Democrats were so against the war, why did they vote for it?