Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OBAMA THE CHRISTIAN?


Obama Says He Will ‘Just Keep On Following’ Jesus

August 22, 2012 by  Bryan Nash



Amid criticism from even his liberal friends, President Barack Obama says he takes comfort in knowing that he is loved. “First and foremost, my Christian faith gives me a perspective and security that I don’t think I would have otherwise: that I am loved,” the President said in a recent interview with Washington National Cathedral magazine.

Obama said his faith has influenced his ideas about healthcare, a similar statement to that which he made about his stance on same-sex marriage.

“Faith tells us that there is something about this world that ties our interest to the welfare of a child who can’t get the health care they need, or a parent who can’t find work after the plant shut down, or a family going hungry,” Obama said.

The President also said that those who doubt he is a Christian should just look at his life.

“I have a job to do as president, and that does not involve convincing folks that my faith in Jesus is legitimate and real. I do my best to live out my faith, and to stay in the Word, and to make my life look more like His,” he said.

“What I can do is just keep on following Him, and serve others—trying to make folks’ lives a little better using this humbling position that I hold.”

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Some people actually believe this lying low life Marxist is a Christian.
UNBELIEVEABLE!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment