Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FOLLOW UP ON “Nelson Mandela Quotes”



I have been catching a lot of flack about a couple of my recent blog posts about Nelson Mandela.   
I fully agree that there is SOME good in all people, but unfortunately,  There is also SOME bad in all people and in my blog, I was merely pointing that out.  I think a lot of people in this country have forgotten, or perhaps never knew the full story of this man.

Watch this brief YouTube video, where Mandela is shown with fellow MK members singing an anthem about killing whites while raising their fists in the Communist salute.  After his death, the Communist Party and the ANC confirmed that Mandela was a covert member of the Central Executive Committee of the South African Communist Party at the time he was arrested as a terrorist in 1962.       http://www.infowars.com/useful-idiots-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment