Tuesday, October 13, 2015

THE "DIRT" ON BEN CARSON...



Well, someone dug into Dr. Ben Carson’s past, and the worst “dirt” they could come up with is that he “officially became a Republican less than a year ago”.  My how terrible.  It seems like he has been registered as an Independent for many years. 

To quote Clark Gable “quite frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”.  I mean seriously, Obama was elected without even being vetted, and we still don’t know for sure if he is even an American citizen, and someone is getting their shorts all up in a wad because Carson used to be registered as an independent.





Here’s what I think: Before Dr. Carson retired from his medical career, he was probably too busy to pay a whole lot of attention to politics.  He was probably exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally by the end of his work day.   If this is the worst "dirt" they could dig up, Dr. Carson must be squeaky clean.  

It always amasses me how much higher the standards are for Republicans than for Democrats.  How many Republican politicians have all their records sealed?


No comments:

Post a Comment