The left wing liberal media is meticulously searching through every single bit of Dr. Ben Carson’s history, in an attempt to dig up some dirt.
If they had been even half that diligent vetting about President Obama’s background perhaps he would never have been elected. Even to this day, much of Obama’s past remain uncertain, and in some cases completely unknown.
Even Barack Obama’s personal bio has been criticized for having false statements and gross misrepresentations.
Here are just a few:
1) Obama had to correct himself after a story he told about his uncle’s role in WWII failed to line up with history.
2) Obama claimed that the Civil Rights March was his parents’ inspiration for his conception. But he was three years old at the time it took place.
3) Obama claimed that the Kennedys played a crucial role in helping his father, but the details of this exchange are oversimplified.
4) Obama told tails of his grandfather facing British brutality, but those claims remain uncertain.
5) The story Obama told of his step-grandfather losing his life while fighting the Dutch has been proven false. In fact, he died while hanging drapes.
6) Obama significantly exaggerated the story of his mother’s hospital treatment as a cancer patient.
7) Obama admits that he “blended” his college girlfriends for the purpose of his story.
8) Obama claims that he was abandoned by his father in 1963, when in fact he and his mother left Hawaii first.