This illustrates just how Racist Liberals are
1) -- Jamie Foxx "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."
2) -- Morgan Freeman "(The Tea Party's) stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What underlines that? ‘Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we can to get this black man outta here.' ...It is a racist thing....(that) just shows the weak, dark, underside of America. We’re supposed to be better than that."
3) -- Janeane Garofalo Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement. People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say, ‘Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man.’ And look he’s polling well and he won a straw poll.
4) -- Spike Lee "If I got (Condi Rice) on camera, I would put my Mars Air Jordans so far up her butt that the Mayo Clinic would have to remove them.”
5) -- John Leguizamo "Latins for Republicans -- it’s like roaches for Raid."
6) -- Madonna "Y’all better vote for f——g Obama, OK? For better or for worse, we have a black Muslim in the White House. Now, …that’s some amazing s—-t. It means there is hope in this country."
7) --Sean Penn "You have what I call the ‘Get the N-word out of the White House party,’ the Tea Party…. At the end of the day, there’s a big bubble coming out of their heads saying, you know, ‘Can we just lynch him?’"
He also said "I lost a friend I was blessed to have. My thoughts are with the family of President Chavez and the people of Venezuela." And of course, he has always been a close friend of Fidel Castro. http://reason.com/archives/2008/12/11/dumb-man-talking
8) -- Sarah Silverman "The Tea Party really is just a c*nt hair away from being the Westboro Baptist Church..."
9) -- Mike Tyson on ESPN radio "Glen Rice is a wonderful man. He’s a wonderful guy. You want (Sarah Palin) to be with somebody like [Dennis] Rodman getting up … in there. Pushing her guts up in the back of her head! …Glen Rice is a nice, mellow, docile man, non-threatening guy. You want someone like Rodman — yeah baby! Let’s get that donkey in here now. [laughter] Just imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping. Yeehaw! [I]n life in general you know … everybody got to get that out of their system when they get out of college. If you’re a black man, every white girl, every uppity middle class … everybody got to get their share of love. She could always get boned out by a black person, a vote to bang her. Other than a vote to run office, the only thing she can do … she’s not a bad person because she likes black people at least in her. Sarah Palin … she met the ‘wombshifter.’"
10) -- Kanye West "George Bush doesn't care about black people."
11) And of course Jane Fonda for obvious reasons.
12) – Alex Baldwin “You wanna go back to lying thieves in the White House who make war under false pretenses in order to make $ for their friends?”
He also said “If Obama was white, he’d be up by 17 points.”
13) -- Jim Carry Gun Owners Have ‘Very Little in Their Body or Soul Worth Protecting’ - He also recorded a song slamming gun owners. http://cyberpolyticks.blogspot.com/2013/03/jim-carry-go-back-to-canada.html
14) Alex Baldwin – “If Obama was white, he’d be up by 17 points,” This is just one of many remarks he has made implying that anyone who didn’t support Obama was a racist.
15) -- Samuel L Jackson “I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” the actor told Ebony magazine. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me."
He also said “The Constitution's Second Amendment was created to bolster slavery and capture land from Native Americans.” http://cyberpolyticks.blogspot.com/2013/01/worlds-worst-racist.html16) Harry Belafonte said. “The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and just put all these guys in jail.” Belafonte went on to claim that Republicans are "violating the American desire by working to keep government limited, taxes low and the country solvent.”
25 More Examples of Liberal Racists Quotes
1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather
2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton
3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.
4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy
5) "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader
6) "(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann
7) "I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)
8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
9) "Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
10) “Well, because the Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs. It’s a racist sort of thing, really racist – you know, picking out these 19 or 20 terrorists – they were terrorists – and saying all the Arabs are like them.” — Former Democratic Senator James Abourezk on Hizbullah TV
11) "Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani
12) “There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux
13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright
14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright
15) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan
16) “White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania
17) "(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration
18) "We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way." -- Helen Thomas
19) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden
20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden
21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee
22) “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron
23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry
24) “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama
25) “That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama