Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TSA.



JUST WHAT IS THE TSA UP TO NOW?

The TSA is looking to buy “3,454,000 rounds of .357 SIG Caliber Training Ammunition”.


The TSA plans to hire the use of a firing range within a 20 mile radius of LaGuardia Airport in order to train TSA workers.

SO, here are my questions:
Am I correct that Congress has only authorized the TSA to be airport luggage screeners?  And that their authorized uniform was black slacks and a white polo shirt with a TSA logo on the Left breast of the polo shirt?  Am I also correct that TSA adopted their current police style uniforms (complete with badge) on their own and without Congressional authority?  Am I also correct that Congress has never authorized the TSA to acquire weapons, bullets, or to arm their screeners?  Am I also correct that Congress has never authorized the TSA to leave the airports and operate elsewhere?

Just how far this will go without Congressional approval?   Does Congress even matter any more?  Has His Majesty King Barry completely eliminated what we use to call “balance of power”?  
 Is there anybody out there (other than me) who even cares?


No comments:

Post a Comment