Monday, October 10, 2016

Hillary's October Surprise.



I am a bit confused. 
Why is it that anything a Republican has ever said during his entire lifetime is more important than the evil deeds that a Democrat has actually done?
Hillary’s “October surprise” appears to be the release of a decade old audio tape of GOP nominee Donald Trump bragging about trying to have sex with a woman, and failing to succeed.   It comes as no surprise that Democrats went wild with joy upon hearing the eleven year old “news”.   What does come as a surprise is that some Republican Trump supporters raced to condemn Trump and proclaim that they are no longer supporting him.

I cannot understand how an eleven year old recording of something Trump SAID be worse than Bill Clinton’s lifelong career of rape cases and Hilary’s anti-woman actions in response to them?  Don’t misunderstand, I was a bit disappointed when I heard the recording, but we need to put this in perspective.  What Bill and Hillary Clinton, and a lot of other Democratic “leaders” have DONE is much more important than anything that Trump may have SAID.

Unlike the Clintons, who never take responsibility for their misdeeds, Trump was quick to apologize.  Here is what he had to say.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize.

I have traveled the country talking about change for America, but my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid-off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow, and will never, ever let you down.

Let’s be honest, we’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we’re facing today.

We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were eight years ago and Washington is totally broken. Hillary Clinton and her kind have run our country into the ground. I’ve said some foolish things, but there’s a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days. See you at the debate on Sunday.

This apology may be accepted by most conservatives, but certainly not by those hypocrites on the left.  However all the outrage from the Democrats really does seem ridiculous coming from the same people who for forty years excused and waved away as irrelevant Bill Clinton’s numerous accusations of sexual harassment, rape, and infidelity as well as Hilary’s reaction as she worked to destroy the lives of the women her husband abused.




In an exclusive video interview at the presidential suite of the historic Watergate Hotel, the victims of Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual assault  — Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones — got together for the first time in person to express their personal fear of Hillary Clinton and to warn voters that Clinton does not stand for women’s issues.
The three women, who say their lives were forever changed by their experiences with the Clintons, used words like “terrified” and “frightened” to describe their feelings about the prospects of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
Watch the video here:  http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/juanita-broaddrick-kathleen-willey-paula-jones-bill-clinton-sexual-assault/
    





1 comment:

  1. Those making the argument that Bill Clinton’s name isn’t on the ballot are correct: his is not, but his wife's is, and her record of enabling disgusting behavior—whether with her husband or others, seems to be a running trend. Survivors of sexual assault deserve an actual conversation about their story and the real effects it has on them.

    ReplyDelete